- Middlebury College (B.A.,European Studies, cum laude
- Pace University School of Law (J.D. and Certificate in Environmental Law, cum laude
Bar Admissions & Memberships
Virginie Roveillo maintains a diverse environmental practice that incorporates regulatory compliance counseling, transaction support, and litigation/dispute resolution. She works with clients nationwide and across industrial sectors, including power generation, solid waste disposal, and chemical production. Ms. Roveillo’s practice includes air, hazardous waste, and water permitting issues and enforcement defense. She assists clients with environmental issues associated with the purchase and disposition of industrial assets and has managed a substantial number of permit transfer projects arising from the purchase or reorganization of corporate assets.
Examples of Ms. Roveillo’s experience include the following:
- Counseling on the applicability of NSPS requirements to industrial operations.
- Advising on the OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) standard and related enforcement actions.
- Advising on the requirements for reporting releases of oil and hazardous substances under CERCLA, EPCRA, the CWA, and similar state laws.
- Performing environmental due diligence reviews and related permit transfers.
- Preparing requests for agency interpretations on the applicability of air and hazardous waste regulations to specific scenarios.
- Providing strategic advice on liability issues and cleanup requirements associated with contaminated sites.